As in, successful weight losers. There are secrets to becoming one of them, and I have those secrets to spread around.
Here are some of them:
• 78 percent eat breakfast every day. The successful dieters ate a healthy meal, such as an egg-white omelet and whole-wheat toast.
• 62 percent watch less than 10 hours of TV per week. (You should finish your eating sessions quickly for boosting your metabolism.)
• 90 percent exercise about one hour per day. (Instead of dinner and a movie, try going on a hike or setting up a picnic at the park.)
• 75 percent weigh themselves at least once a week.
• If a bad weigh-in sends you to the cookie jar for comfort instead of to the gym for revenge, skip the scale and keep an eye on how your clothes fit.
So now that I let you in on their little secrets, do you think you can become a loser?
And if you already were successful, what were your secrets?