We’ll soon be saying hasta la vista to 2013. It’s a time for celebration as well as reflection. This year, you led the charge in some areas and fell short in others. But on January 1st, you’ll get to make a fresh start on the road to being the best you can be.
When it comes to resolutions, successful outcomes depend upon setting achievable goals. So instead of resolving to lose 40 pounds, set your sites on one or two pounds a week, and you’ll be surprised how fast those skinny jeans slip right on.
The bottom line: Rather than making huge demands of yourself, make those demands more modest, and you’ll see a healthier, happier and more beautiful you emerge in 2014.
RESOLVE TO ….
1) Cleanse and moisturize your face nightly, even when you’re exhausted. Failure to do so will lead to rough, unhealthy
skin, enlarged pores, and premature aging.
2) Discard your old makeup. It’s a breeding ground for bacteria.
3) Exfoliate your body at least once a week, but don’t be heavy-handed or you’ll damage your epidermis.
4) Give up steaming-hot showers and baths. They dry out and age the skin.
5) Get professional help for smoking cessation if you care about your health, looks, and longevity.
6) Give your breasts a monthly self-examination. If you see or feel anything suspicious, make an appointment with your doctor immediately.
7) Embrace a healthier lifestyle, which means more produce, less meat, more exercise, and less television.
8) Be proactive about the cellulite on your hips and thighs. Diet and exercise won’t eliminate them, so explore such options as Mesotherapy, Wood Therapy, and Z-Wave Therapy.
9) Get back in the game – socially and professionally – by turning back the hands of time. If you’re not ready for surgery, Ultherapy and IPL Photo Rejuvenation are just a few of the most effective non-surgical alternatives available.
10) Take good care of your teeth and gums. Floss daily, have your teeth professionally cleaned at least twice a year. And don’t forget to brush your tongue, where bacteria thrives.