Non-Surgical Body Sculpting Procedures
- Use ice packs to reduce any swelling, stiffness and bruising from the Body Sculpting Procedures.
- Engage in a half-hour of light exercise, such as walking, within 6 hours post-treatment to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol for 72 hours post-treatment.
- Do not use a sauna or spa.
- Do not engage in strenuous exercise for 24 hours post-treatment. Your body needs to recover so that your liver can remove extruded fatty acids and toxins from your system.
Schedule a follow-up appointment within 30 daysof your final treatment.
Possible Side Effects
- Following the procedure, patients may experience side tenderness and tingling in the area treated. There may also be a burning sensation, as well as swelling and bruising from the Body Sculpting Procedures.
- These side effects should resolve in a day or two.
- Any patients experiencing dizziness is instructed to lie down immediately and notify their Danik clinician for further instructions.
- NOTE: Body Sculpting treatments vary in their side effects depending on the type of treatment and whether or not it is non-invasive or minimally-invasive.
- Expect a loss of inches and reduced circumference in such treatment areas as the upper arms, thighs, waist, hips, flanks and thighs.
- Fat and/or cellulite removal will produce a healthier skin tone while smoothing the skin and eliminating cellulite’s dimpled appearance.
- Look for a toning and tightening of the areas treated, as lax skin retracts to restore muscle definition and the appearance of improved health and fitness.
- With each successive treatment, you’ll see a slenderizing effect that improves body proportions and results in a more balanced and attractive silhouette.
- Improved lymphatic drainage to accelerate metabolism and toxin elimination.
Contact us today should you have any further questions.