Medical Spa Treatments Aftercare Guidelines – Post-Treatment
Follow your clinician’s instructions regarding the following:
- Hydration, nutrition, and the consumption of alcohol.
- Personal care products to use or avoid.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications, products, and ingredients to use or avoid.
- Bathing and hygiene.
- Sun exposure and the use of sunscreen.
- The resumption of daily activities.
- Allowable levels of exertion and exercise.
All of these Medical Spa Treatments Aftercare Guidelines are important to follow.
Schedule a follow-up appointment within the time frame recommended by your clinician.
Possible Side Effects
Please follow our recommendations on Medical Spa Treatments Aftercare Guidelines. Meanwhile, be on the look out for any side effects.
After your treatment, you may experience some normal side effects which will subside very quickly or resolve in a matter of days. These side effects may include:
- Swelling and redness at injection sites.
- Bruising and mild inflammation.
- Fatigue and soreness.
- An increase in urination and evacuation, accompanied by a change in color and odor.
- Peeling and flaking skin.
- Discomfort that may include mild nausea or dizziness.
Call your Danik clinician immediately if any of these side effects persist, become severe, or lead to bleeding, vomiting, and/or a fever.
Danik provides a full range of beauty, health, and wellness treatments designed to help patients look and feel their best. Based on your course of treatment, expect the following post-treatment benefits.
- Smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin.
- A loss of weight, fat, and cellulite to achieve a slimmer and more fit appearance
- Improved body proportions and an enhanced body profile.
- Facial rejuvenation that effectively turns back time.
- A sense of well-being and increased vitality.
- Renewed self-confidence.
- A restored commitment to leading a healthier more active lifestyle.
If you have any questions regarding Medical Spa Treatments Aftercare Guidelines or if you’d like to schedule an appointment, contact us today.