What to Expect when using Botox and Botox Aftercare
- For best results, do not engage in sex or vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Additionally, avoid sun exposure, and use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
Side Effects of Botox and Botox Aftercare
- Following treatment, the most common, short-term side effects include temporary eyelid droop and nausea.
- Some patients experience localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bleeding/bruising in the injection area.
- Only rarely have serious allergic reactions been reported after treatment.
- If you experience difficulty swallowing, speaking, breathing, or other allergic symptoms, call our office immediately.
- Patients with ALS, myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome, may be at increased risk of serious side effects from Botox or Dysport injections.
If you have any questions about Botox Aftercare or to schedule your consultation, contact us today.
Follow up – Office Visit
Within 7 – 10 days of treatment.