10 Reasons to Choose Microdermabrasion Skin Resurfacing
When it comes to cosmetic skin resurfacing, today there are many options. From Medical Grade Chemical Peels and Fractional Skin Resurfacing to eMatrix Skin Rejuvenation and Microdermabrasion, all are effective in achieving smoother, softer, more-even toned and healthier skin. Nevertheless, Microdermabrasion administered professionally offers some distinct advantages.
1) Using medical-grade machines allows for the delivery of maximum intensity in order to address modest or more severe wrinkling, discoloration, sun damage and acne scars.
2) Microdermabrasion professionals don’t just administer a treatment, they develop a full treatment plan that includes guidance on selecting the best skin care products to maintain your skin’s youthful new look and feel.
3) This treatment derives immediate results, as opposed to other treatments that take weeks or months to stimulate the collagen production that heals and revives skin tissue.
4) After the very first treatment, you’ll see a visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and open pores, as well as age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation.
5) Microdermabrasion is quick (30 minutes) and completely non-invasive, with no recovery time. You can have your treatment at lunchtime and go dancing that same evening.
6) Expect a safe, non-surgical treatment that involves no serious risks. Some minor redness and sensitivity may occur post-treatment, but it will subside within an hour or two.
7) Although a series of treatments are recommended depending on the severity of the problem, repair and correction is cumulative, and you’ll see a marked improvement after each session.
8) After-care is simple. Limit exposure to the sun, wear a hat outdoors, and religiously apply a wide-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen. As far as makeup goes, feel free to apply your makeup just as you normally would.
9) Look for the following skincare results: revitalized dull skin; faded fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars; a marked softening in the appearance of pores, rough skin, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, age spots and brown spots.
10) Cost-wise, Microdermabrasion offers tremendous value for your aesthetic dollars.