Danik’s Purifying Facial and OxyOasis Mist Facial are two of the most basic yet essential ways to maintain a beautiful complexion and delay the signs of aging. These treatments are administered by licensed estheticians who perform a pre-treatment skin analysis in order to create an individualized facial that meets each patient’s specific skincare needs. As relaxing as they are rejuvenating, these treatments leave patients with healthier, more youthful-looking skin that is supple in texture and flushed with a radiant glow.
Every facial begins with a consultation to understand your specific skin concerns, as well as information about your diet and water consumption, medications and supplements, lifestyle habits, stressors, and the skincare products you currently use.
Cleansing: The treatment starts with a thorough cleansing of the skin.
Skin Analysis: Next, your esthetician will examine your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp in order to determine your basic skin type and skin conditions in order to choose the appropriate products to use.
Steam: A steam machine is used to open pores and soften blackheads.
Extractions: The opening of your pores facilitates the extraction of any blackheads and whiteheads that are clogging and enlarging pores.
Exfoliation: Next, a mild chemical exfoliant will be applied to slough off the dead cells that can clog pores. This exfoliation reveals fresh new skin that is smoother and more even-toned.
Facial Massage: At this point, facial massage will be used to stimulate your skin and muscles by increasing blood flow to the cells of your dermis and epidermis.
Facial Mask & Scalp Massage: The mask applied will be chosen according to your skin type and skin condition, while the mask is activating, a scalp massage will relieve tension and improve blood flow to your hair follicles.
Final Skincare Application: Your facial will conclude with the application of a toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen to close pores and leave the skin hydrated and protected from sun damage.
Home Care Recommendations: Before leaving, your esthetician will recommend a daily at-home skincare regimen and combination of products that will help control and correct your skin conditions as well as prevent future skin damage.
OxyOasis System: This misting system employs an “oxygen concentrator” that filters ambient air to deliver an uninterrupted flow of highly concentrated, oxygen-enriched air. Why oxygen? Because our skin needs high levels of oxygen to remain healthy, hydrated, and supple. As we age, the capillaries responsible for delivering blood, oxygen and nutrients to our skin cells begin to degenerate, which results in the appearance of lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and skin laxity. To correct and prevent cell degeneration, it is essential that we re-oxygenate our skin with a mist facial that provides a highly concentrated, pressurized flow of oxygen directly into pores for maximum absorption.
Treatment Administration: OxyOasis Mist Facials can be administered alone or they can be combined with other skin treatments, such as Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, and Laser Skin Resurfacing. Additionally, acne, vitamin C, anti-aging, and hydrating serums can be added to the oxygen mist to treat specific skin conditions. The oxygen is delivered through a micro-mist spray brush, and the treatment is painless, non-invasive, and very refreshing. Following treatment, expect a complexion that feels softer, smoother, and revitalized.
At Danik MedSpa only licensed estheticians provide facial treatments. These skincare professionals have both the formal training and experience to analyze skin, identify areas of concern, and develop the appropriate facial treatment to correct existing conditions.
A regular facial routine can have a significant impact on skin health and maintenance. Facials increase circulation and slow down premature aging. Facials also improve such conditions as acne, sun damage, rosacea and dehydration. Facials are an essential preventative treatment that can help retard the development of facial lines and wrinkles, promoting more even-toned, younger-looking skin. And for men, facials can minimize the irritation caused by ingrown hairs while healing the razor burn caused by shaving.
You will see immediate results. After the treatment, your skin will have a flushed, healthy glow. It will also feel clean, soft and hydrated, while the appearance will be smoother, brighter and more resilient. Wrinkles and areas of discoloration will continue to show improvement with each successive facial, and most of all, you skin will look and feel healthier, smoother, and brighter.
The benefits are healthier skin that looks younger significantly longer. With each treatment you’ll see an improvement in hydration, texture, and tone. And even as you age, your skin will maintain a healthy, youthful glow.
Facials are typically recommended once a month.
Our signature facials involve an array of professional skincare products and techniques which allow the technicians to create an easier removal of toxins, clogged pores, stimulate circulation of blood and oxygen to the surface of the skin giving you a healthy flushed look.
A Danik facial will rid of that dull appearance and give you a fresh, vibrant, canvas to give life a different look.
A personalized facial treatment for each individual’s needs using the ultimate in aesthetics products used in according to your skin type.
A facial at Danik will help you accomplish that brighter smoother complexion you have been looking for. Giving you a deeper cleaning, exfoliating and detoxifying of pores that cleansing at home cannot do.
Tailored to teenagers and performed with extra care, for a non-pain experience and no-marking results. Danik can help control those puberty breakouts that are beginning to take place with the hormones fluctuation that is happening at this stage of your child’s life.
Medical grade skincare products that contain a glycolic acid is recommended so the child can begin to use to control and prevent further acne breakouts.
With exfoliation, extraction and a mask exclusive to dry up back and shoulder acne. Ingredients such as benzoic peroxide, salicylic and glycolic acid are used to kill and prevent potential breakouts.
Hormones, stress, perspiration from exercise, tight fitted clothes are all causes of congested areas. With the aesthetics products that we offer at Danik MedSpa, you can be cleared up in no time!
Helps rejuvenate and improve the toning of those tired eyes with our exclusive Danik’s Hydrating Techniques. Eye sagging, darkness, and puffiness are all symptoms that are pass on to us by genes.
Danik has a Carboxytherapy treatment uses CO2 to the skin to improve poor blood circulation cause by poor sleep, lack of hydration, smoking and many other causes environmental and internal factors.
IPL Photo Rejuvenation can be used on lighter skin complexion to improve the appearance and get rid of sun spots.
It is important to follow every in-spa treatments with a complete at-home skincare regimen. SkinMedica TNS illuminating eye cream is a lightweight cream that has key ingredients such as growth factors, peptides, and antioxidants to eliminate excess iron and pigment that cause dark circles.
1. Wash your face at least twice each day, using a mild soap for sensitive skin or a soap with 2% salicylic acid for oily or acne-prone skin, and clean water. Hot water opens pores, so wash with hot water. Cold water closes pores, so splash your face with cold water after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. A splash of cold or rose water before applying makeup will also create a nice base.
2. If you need to apply makeup regularly, make sure they are hypoallergenic, mineral or products for sensitive skin. Make sure you wash all the makeup off before going to bed, and use a sponge or towel to clean your face, as bare hands will not remove anything deep within the skin.
3. Keep your hair and hands away from your face! Hair contains oils and hands carry dirt that can cause acne breakouts. Always use applicators when applying makeup instead of your hands. For best skin care, don’t lean with your hands on your face, and keep your hair pulled back off your face.
4. Hydration is important. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Water helps to detoxify our bodies and is one of the most effective home remedies for natural skin care. Eight to twelve cups of water are not only necessary but mandatory for a healthy skin and body.
5. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain high levels of natural vitamin A and vitamin E, which are essential for healthy skin. Six to twelve portions of fruits is suitable for healthy organs.
6. Sun exposure is good in limited amounts – about fifteen minutes of sunlight per day with medical-grade sunscreen. Overexposure to the sun, or ultraviolet rays, can cause skin cancer as well as acne.
7. Treat pimples and sores with specialized products instead of squeezing them. This can cause the acne to spread, leaving behind scars. Keep your hands off of them, and use cotton balls or q-tips to apply ointments and creams.
8. Get at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Our bodies reset when we sleep. Hormones and chemicals are produced only when we sleep, and while we are awake. Therefore sleep is good for the skin.
9. Avoiding stress these days is not easy, but when we are stressed we produce chemicals and hormones than can cause acne. Breathing exercises and stress-reducing techniques can help to keep your body from producing substances that can cause skin problems.
10. Skin care procedures are recommended once month or when you find your skin and pores clogged. A regular facial is not only relaxing but also helpful to keep acne bacteria away.