Stretch marks can be ugly. In fact, they can be downright embarrassing. Worse yet, you’ll find no shortage of creams that promise results they don’t deliver.
While these scars are most often associated with pregnancy, both men and women can develop stretch marks as a result of significant weight gain, weight loss, extreme body building, or even rapid adolescent growth. Stretch typically emerge in the following areas: abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, upper arms and lower back. They occur when the dermis layer of the skin is stretched for an ongoing period of time, thus losing its ability to retain its shape.
But here’s the good news! Thanks to the latest medical spa therapies, you don’t have to live with unsightly stretch marks. Effective treatments are readily available. They’re FDA-approved, completely safe, and far more affordable than you might think. So consult with a licensed medspa clinician and have skin you’ll be proud to show off in a bikini, tank top, or nothing at all.
Recommended Treatment Options
– eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation harnesses the power of micro beams to heal the deep dermis tissue, stimulating collagen production that restores the skin’s tone and natural pigment.
– Carboxy Therapy is especially effective in treating the buttocks and thighs. Carbon dioxide is injected into the scarred area to oxygenize the damaged cells and revive the skin’s integrity and skin tone.
– Fraxel (Fractional Skin Resurfacing) involves the directing of laser energy into the layers of scarred tissue to fill in and soften the appearance of both reddish and white stretch marks.
– IPL Photo Rejuvenation directs light pulses into highly targeted areas of the skin to repair the cells and reverse the signs of discoloration and hyper-pigmentation.
– Microdermabrasion and Medical-Grade Chemical Peels rid the skin of its dead surface cells while triggering collagen production to reduce the appearance of light stretch marks.